I have been dealing with Pepper’s Ghost projections for more than ten years.
Starting from design of the optic illusion box, many different prototype were tested and developed and many museum installation were performed. I’m usually in charge of visual design, interaction design, software development, contents optimization and production.
- “Crossroad” exhibition LVR-LandesMuseum Bonn (2018 – ongoing)
- “Crossroad” exhibition The Byzantine and Christian Museum in Athens (2018)
- “Crossroad” exhibition Allard Pierson Museum in Amsterdam (2017)
- “Kunagota Sword”, Crossroad Exhibition – The Hungarian National Museum in Budapest (2017)
- “Perfecto e Virtuale, l’Uomo Vitruviano di Leonardo” in Fano (2014)
- “Keys to Rome” – Rome, Amsterdam, Sarajevo, Alexandria (2014)
- “Archeovirtual” in Paestum (2014)
- “Fano, Vitruvio e il De Architectura” in Fano, 2010
- “New Museum of Libya”, Tripoli, 2009
“The Mytilene Treasure”, Crossroad Exhibition – The Byzantine and Christian Museum in Athens, 2018
“Kunagota Sword”, Crossroad Exhibition – Allard Pierson Museum in Amsterdam – 2017
–“Kunagota Sword”, Crossroad Exhibition – The Hungarian National Museum in Budapest (2016)
“Perfecto e Virtuale, l’Uomo Vitruviano di Leonardo”, Fano (2014)
Keys to Rome Exhibition, V-MUST Project
The installation proposed is composed by two different gesture-based applications (ADMOTUM by Bruno Fanini and HOLOINT by Enzo d’Annibale) that aim to create a shared experience and a collaborative game play among visitors. Concept and Contents by CNR ITABC.
Keys to Rome Exhibition, Museo dei Fori Imperiali, Rome, Italy (2014)
“AI-Rome” is a revisited version based on the same platform was presented with small difference was awarded with “Quality of Content Award” for Digital Heritage Expo International Commission.
AiRome Exhibit, Granada
Interactive Pepper’s Ghost – HoloINT Prototype
Low cost Pepper’s Ghost Pyramid
This was my first experiment. Very tricky staff but the effect of floating 3D virtual reconstruction of a Castle is very nice!
Low cost Pepper’s Ghost showcase DARDUS – Università Poiltecnica delle Marche, Ancona
This prototype was made to have a preview of 3D contents and video production for New Museum of Libya. Touchwindows and DARDUS